A newborn baby struggles to feed. A one-year-old can't speak his first word. A sixth-grader is bullied. Help us make a difference!
- I am a parent of a beautiful 14 month old girl who was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate. As a parent in a northern Alberta community with very few resources available to me locally, I really depended on your website to answer many of my questions when I received the prenatal diagnosis that my child would be born with a cleft defect. It was a great source of support and encouragement to me and my family!
- I was crying when I read the adult booklet. It is just as if I wrote it! All my needs and feelings were expressed thoroughly.
- Please continue doing the amazing work that you're doing for the thousands of children around the world to make their lives easier. You are truly fulfilling dreams.
- In August my beautiful son will be 6 years old. We were shocked when he was born with cleft lip and palate. We found your website and the information was so helpful and comforting. I felt empowered to be able to provide and understand the right course of action for him. Now we have been through 5 surgeries and he is a happy 5 year old getting ready to finish kindergarten with fantastic grades. Thank you for being there when I needed you most.
- I want to thank you. Today I printed off "The Letter To a Teacher" and plan to give it to my child's teacher tomorrow who has had a lot of questions regarding my daughter's condition. I found your information to be very useful not just to the teacher, but to me as well. Keep doing great things!